TOPIK-TOPIK EOTS (Essay on The Spot) & LGD LPDP Batch 1 2016
Sebelumnya mengikuti EOTS pada 25 Februai 2016 lalu, saya telah membuat beberapa rangkuman per topik seperti yang saya jelaskan sbelumnya di Sini . Beberapa topik mungkin tidak elevan lagi untuk batch 2, namun beberapa merupakan everlasting topik, seperti Bela Negara, Pariwisata, Harga-harga bahan pangan, MEA, Bonus demografi, bebas Visa, Revolusi Mental, Tax Amnesty, LGBT, Obesistas, Kebutuhan Air, dinasti Politik, dll. seperti saya sarankan sebelumnya untuk membuat ringkasan per topik hanya 5 point saja, ini berguna untuk kamu ketika mendekati hari-hari tes, jadi kamu tidak meraba-raba lagi harus belajar apa dan wawasanmu menjadi lebih handal. Selain itu tidak hanya untuk EOTS, topik ini juga dapat berguna untuk LGD.
Topik-topik baru yang mungkin perlu kamu cari lagi, seperti kasus-kasus fenomenal Kopi beracun, Kasus yuyun, Renewable energy, Kasus penyanderaan di Filipina, Pekerja Migran, dan kasus reklamasi di jakarta.
Rangkuman ini bersifat tidak sempurna karena merupakan penggunaan pribadi saya saja. Tapi mungkin dapat berguna juga, berikut:
- Low promotion to other torism destination outside bali and there is still trend of mass tourism. Governmetn sud do more organizing in promotion, and also creating accessible infrastructure for this tourism goal. And also change the mass tourism trend to responsible tourism.
- Banking doesnt really have comprehension understanding of creative industri and the creative industry doesnt have a legitimate law protection yet. Therefore tthe banking sector can give education toward creative industri, therefore theycan see the real field situation and doesnt hesitate to finance the creative sector
- Ease the report on media about barbarism tourism to friendly nation image.
- Bela negara
- Character and attitudes of the indonesian with the love toward the united indonesia based on pancasila ideology and UUD 1945 on ensuring the going life on the nation and country
- Could be done by respecting our flag, our national song and reject any foreign intervention on the indonesia’s soveregnty
- Improve indonesia’s welfare by crating employment
- Creating secure environment, secure energy and foods, and secure economy.
- Follow code of conduct , for example qeueu in the right line
- Bonus demografi
- Demography bonus sud be managed well by creating a good quality on human resources, otherwise it will be a great problem for indonesia
- Sending excellent students to study abroad is also a very good decidion to be considered, by proposing indonesiato adopt a better curriculum and implement the knowledge they got abroad and shared skills.
- Ease the requirement for investor to to do investment
- Serious in creative economy to tourism sector and information technology sector
- We sud taken it seriously that our market will be bigger 2,5 time, from 250million to 600million, that will bebefit if indonesia industries start doing expansion program with the base in indonesia
- Banking sud lower the credit interest rate which is still higher compared to other ASEAn countries, otherwise credit financing sector will be taken by foreign banks
- Highten our competitivenes index, infrastructure atleast by keep it good, and stop bribing which cause economical cost higher
- University sud provide graduates that propered to labor market
- Bebas visa
- There is advantage from this policy, beside the government publish this policy after a deep research on the relevant subjects, they might already have statistical data that can confirm the advantages for this policy
- The fact that the growth of tourism sector in indonesia is higher than the world average number 4,5 and higher than other countries in asean, make this policy is a wise decision
- The goverment target that there will be 1 billion tourist came this year n highten devisa to 1 billion USD
- Gojek vs ojek pangkalan
- Clear rule on the working zone of gojek and traditional base ojek, rule can be made by the regional government
- The gojek actually is creating a good competitivenes in this transportation sector, and they also doesnt initiate any conflict, they welcome all of the base ojek to join them
- Penanggulangan kenaikan harga
- Balancing the production with the need or deman, so there is not demand slack
- By doing market operation, it will decrease the trader to be spucalitve and highten the price
- By doing stocks control, half of the stocks in the market are gotten from import sector, and the price depend on the market mechanism. However the government can intervene that by setting up the stock control.
- Ekspor vs impor bahan pangan
- The import policy that government took is based on the consideration to save our economy stability, and providing supply commodity to avoid inflation, and national consumtion which is not stable.
- However this has cause temporal price unstability, which make the production of local farmer went down.
- The solution is to make long sustanable masterplan in food production so indonesia can get food self-sufficiency in the future.
- Krisis kepercayaan masyarakat terhadap meja hijau
- Some assume that there is discrimination in law in indonesia
- This far all court institution has been gather under one supervision of MA (supreme court) to reform the court for better
- Also yudicial commision are watch over those judges of the courts
- Gerakan penumbuhan budi pekerti non kurikuler di sekolah
- For example respecting elderly, have nationalism and love our country
- Put garbage on its place
- Be discipline
- Reading non curriculum textbook for 15 minutes before study
- Revolusi mental
- Is the way of thinking , act, and attitudes which using advancement as its orientation.
- It can be build by having intergrity, work ethic, and mutual work
- For short term , For example in government service, by having give the best service to people, and discipline.
- For long term, in education, teacher can be the perfect role for this mental revolution
- Kasus benjina
- By stopping illegal fishing, where is the base for this case to happen
- Stop the operation of PT. Pusaka Benjina Resources (PBR) where on their ship this case happen
- The government has taken fast serious action, before the countries that been imported with their fishes, do boicot, for example america and european union
- Our government has done a fast evacuation toward the ship’s crew
- Hukuman mati
- Capital punishment is for extraordinary crime which affected large amount of people who has right to live. For example drug case is one of extraordinary crime.
- Beside after the capital punishment done on april last year, the reaction of indonesia citizen is quite calm which indicate they agreement of this penalty
- And also this capital punishment isnt a new thing in our country.
- drug dealers must face death as the country is fighting a “national emergency” due to rising narcotics use.
- Crocodile-guarded prison
- crocodiles would be better at preventing drug traffickers from escaping prison as they could not be bribed – unlike human guards.
- Indonesia already has some of the toughest anti-narcotics laws in the world, including death by firing squad for traffickers
- Tax amnesty
- Tax amnesty is the solution for the low tax reception, that below 60%
- The decision to eliminate bad debt is consider right, based on the principle of enterprise accounting system..
- The high fine and interest once the enterprise cannot pay the taxes cause the bad debt in this taxation. However giving a tax amnesty can be a new refreshment for thos enterprise for corporation in paying taxes. Especialy personal’s taxes from abroad.
- Beside this tax amnesty is important as indonesia since 2015 is using new format of financial report from cash basis to accrued basis. When by 2016, unpaid tax soon gonna be accrued and well documented
- the government must run a remission of taxes to reduce inequality and increase the taxpayer base in Indonesia.
- Also concerning other countries in indonesian region who gave big tax incentive , like singapore and vietnam.
- Rehabilitation is needed so the number of the lgbt wont get larger
- Precention also need to avoid youth to become lgbt
- Do not exclude the lgbt, they need to be guided friendly, and religiously
- Embed the ideology of pancasila, which we sud have a God, therefore we follow him
- Give hem a deep understanding, that lgbt is wrong, not the way of how human supposed to be
- Guru honor
- Using the line of absorbing government employee line 30 thousand
- And by using afirmation and test, absorbing 100 thousand
- Governement is working hard by making the machanism that affirm those honorary teacher, and also not breaking the constitution
- Their salary sud be as much as the minimum level of regional salary
- Lokalisasi psk
- Certification of comercial sex worker and localize their place isnt the main solution
- The solution should be long term concern, like giving more intensive training in creativity and religious education
- Pervention by banning all porn graphic from all media
- Freeport sud be transparent in publisihing their financial report to indonesia
- Freport sud followed the law of indonesia right away like any other enterprises
- Smelter sud be done soon
- Perampasan aset bandar narkoba terkait efektivitas pemberantasan narkoba
- Money gained from money laundry by this narcotics business sud be given back to the country
- It can be used 50% for invertigation of this crime , and 50 given back to the country
- Working with other countries to trace the asset of this narcotics gangs
- Gerhana matahari
- Can be a tourism event
- There is a possibility of catstrophy like earthquake
- Could be a valuable scientifical research
- Spread the trader occupant of kalijodo sporadically on the trading place
- Sending home of occupant who doesnt have ajakrta identification card
- Functionate the place as it supposed to be as green area
- Indonesia is number 10 in the world (Jurnal Medis), US, China, and Russia are the highest
- not any of those countries are succeed in fixing this new problem
- no real physical activities and modernization in our life style has become real cause in all levels
- a study said there are more women in obesity rather than men in developing countries, however in developed country it is vice versa
- health promotion in work environments, has resulted in 20-30% health expense saving
- make a team to design healthy life style and diet menu for each workers
- Dinasti Politik
- despite of many argument in this issue , the most impratn is the proccess of election
- do perople asses their leader by their capability , compentency and their intergrity or by having a good track record
- some argue that political dinasty should be prevented and restricted
- we have to be more focus on the election supervisior and law enforcement
- Keseimbangan Air
- Java, bali and papu have defeciency in water
- we have to fulfill our MDG’s goal , sustainable development , which include in drinkable water development system via protected pipe system
- washing clothes takes 30% of house water use
- 161 litre per person per day
- change the habbit of using water
- mother is an important role on changing family’s behaviour in using water
- Eksodus Pekerja Cina
- that is not true. the government has been very selective in giving working permit
- the case that exist only for 6 months construction labor, only a temporary permit
- the workers work with full certificaations and experiences in 5 years
- the princip is domestic labors are more preffered that overseas labor
- Revisi RUU TERORIS
Barrier and solution:
- Terorism is an extraordinary crime, because it attacks people sporadically
- What needs to be amended? May, perfected please, but please consider anything under human rights and dont abuses under the pretext of combating terrorism. Do not let the intelligence have the authority to act-arrest-detent-interrogate at once.
- Protext our children by strenghten the understanding of pancasila ideologi, and explanation of those radicalism understanding.
- Point that gonna be amended are:
- The detention of suspected terorist gonna changed from 6 to 10 months
- prosecution and investigation not only to individual persons but also to corporations.
- expansion of the criminal acts of terrorism are preparing activities, evil cooperation, terrorism trials, and assisting a criminal act of terrorism.
- revocation of a passport for Indonesian citizens who took part in the military training abroad, including countries or organizations that commit acts of terror.
- surveillance of terrorists for six months but surveillance terrorism convicts who had completed follow-up at the latest one year after release.
- need a holistic and comprehensive rehabilitation for inmates terrorists
- Turunnya harga minyak mempengaruhi PHK karyawan pertamina, bagaimaana cara mencegahnya
- As the government cannot the intervene the decision of the corporation to do effeciency on their operational, We sud anticiapte the social effects of this work termination.
- However the government can intervence on the amount of the work termination they gonna take on the hand of SKK migas
- Suggest the corporation to do other kind of effeciency, for instance employees can start taking natural retirement and the corporation ease this action taken, and stop new recruitment.
- Minister of health has asserted of banning any sale of body part
- Kidney transplant however is needed, but sud be done with sincerity, not by selling. And it doesnt accepted form any side of religion or social norm
- Do medical anticipation, by doing well archieved of medical record of patients and informed concern from patient’s parents
- Tight supervision on the hospital for this trnasplantation prgram
- Socialization of the risk and danger og giving up our body organ or transplantation.
- KPK (revisi undang-undang kpk)
- Supervisor for KPK to release permission to do tapping is considered will weaken the performance of KPK in catching coruptors
- The right to do tapping this far considered as the most effecient act to catch corruptor
- Also KPK only allowed to investigate corruption above 50 billion , this is a problem that limit kp on the working. As normally kpk work on the case above 1 billion, by that they can caught the big cases.
- The limitation of the existence of kpk to 12 years also weakening the existence of kpk, considering kpk works on extraordinary crime aka corruption, they sud have permanence existence
- However , there is no perfection in this world, tht s why it is great to have supervisor body to watch the performance of kpk
- And also the right kpk has by releasing sp3 (surat perintah penghentian penyidikan) will help the case with less proof to be put aside from court
- It happens because of lack of understanding of islam teachings
- Other factor is economy sector, which most of them are poor people
- The ex gafatar people sud have an integrated and supervised education toward their belief
- Reexplain the islam teaching that has been
- Relocate ex gafatar sporadically
- Transmigrate them all sporadically
BLOG SCROLL BELAJAR PERSIAPAN SELEKSI SUBTANTIF BEASISWA LPDP dan SI
STEP BY STEP DETAIL MENDAPATKAN LOA UNIVERSITAS LUAR NEGERI by Kiky Edward
Belajar IELTS Cepat ala Kiky Edward
SITUASI TES SUBTANTIF LPDP BATCH 1 2016 Wawancara – Essay On The Spot – LGD
PERTANYAAN-PERTANYAAN WAWANCARA BEASISWA LPDP DAN JAWABANNYA Tips dan Trick
PANDUAN LULUS MASUK BERBAGAI UNIVERSITAS DUNIA DAN BEASISWA SEKALI TEMBAK ALA KIKY EDWARD
Panduan Mendaftar Universitas Swedia dan Beasiswa Penuh Swedish Institute Part 1
Panduan Mendaftar Beasiswa Penuh Swedish Institute Study Scholarship (SISS) part 2
18 thoughts on “TOPIK-TOPIK EOTS (Essay on The Spot) & LGD LPDP Batch 1 2016”
kak apakah essaynya harus full inggris semua? jika mendaftar untuk yang dalam negeri bagaimana?
kalau yang LN harus bahasa inggris. dalam negeri bahasa indonesia saja
seberapa panjang essay yang harus dibuat? se IELTS (250 kata) kah? atau se GRE (500 kata)?
tidak ada batasan kata
ka mau nanya setiap universitas itu beda surat rekomendasi yah? sama beda motivation letter?
Maaf, saya kurang paham tentang topik-topiknya. Kalau diterjemahkan ke dalam Bahasa Indonesia gimana?